Friday, December 19, 2008

#9 Strangerrr

A watch is on his wrist. Harold brushes his teeth with a toothbrush. He ties a knot in his tie. He has a brush for his coat. He carries a briefcase and holds an apple in his mouth. He runs to the bus stop. He holds his cup of coffee. There are a specific number of dishes in his kitchen.

Harold turns off the alarm on his clock. He brushes his teeth: first side to side, then up and down. He ties his necktie in a single knot, then brushes his jacket off. He runs to the bus, but only steps on the white of the crosswalk. He exchanges a few silent words with a coworker. During lunch, he looks over some brochures. On his walk home, he still on steps on the white. He takes his watch off before falling asleep.

1 comment:

Semper Fi Kind of Love said...

I would take out the comment about the tie making his neck look fat. I would also take out the shiny silvery numbers because they take away from the scene in my opinion. They chose a good person for Harold to be played by. I would take out the specific details about Harold, details of his teeth and everything but at the same time this is a movie about a author writing a book about him. I would change up the scene with the tie because I feel that that background just doesn't fit. I would not change the layout at the bus stop it seemed to work well with the movie.